Wednesday, April 11, 2007


Hi everyone..
Shumz here. I haven't posted on this blog for the longest longest time!
Anyway, I was reading a tag by jialing about hoping that everyone would make an entry before nats to encourage each and every one of us, so here is mine!
Here goes nothing...
Its real quick! One year passing by.. I remembered the first time I joined the team, the first thing I was asked to do was to run 5 rounds with the j1s. What a great first impression. hahaha. Who knew that in a blink of the eye, I would be changing from a total hockey noob to someone with at least a little knowledge of the game. It was real quick! I made loads of friends and shared loads of laughter with all of you and I honestly don't think I would be the person I am today if not for hockey (and of course other factors, but really, who needs to know.) Nats is in 5 days time and I personally think that We can do it.
I know we can,
You know we can,
Miss Ho knows we can.

So what is stopping us? NOTHING should be stopping us! For the three matches coming up, we have to be relentless. We have to prove to each and every one of the other teams that PJ Hockey isn't a team to be messed with. We may not be as skilled as some of the players we are going against, but that shouldn't stop us from giving it our best. And even in the case we are defeated, at least we know we gave it our all.
We'll strive to be the best that we can be and throw in a 110%


5 days.


it's all about us :) 11:10 PM
// stick and ball?


pjhockeygirls


dont underestimate us.

we will sHOCK you.





back ;
August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 August 2007 December 2007



TEAM.

alyssa;
charmaine;
melissa;
samantha;
simin;
xiaoyuan;
xueting;
album001 :D
pjhockers'05/06
hockeygirls' album